[squeak-dev] Re: Teleplace is hiring...

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 23:35:25 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Are you eager to work on cutting-edge business communications technology?
>  Are you passionate about UI design?  Do you have significant experience
> implementing innovative user interfaces in Smalltalk?  Do you and your peers
> consider yourself a strong Smalltalk programmer?  If so, Teleplace is hiring
> and looking for someone just like you.  Please send resumes to Stephen
> Ceplenski <steve at teleplace.com>, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at teleplace.com>
> or myself, Eliot Miranda <eliot at teleplace.com>.
>
> best
> Eliot

P.S.  A lot of you are asking abut location and whether telecommuting would
be possible.  Essentially we're flexible.  For an exceptional candidate we
would try to work with them but ideally the person would be either in or
able to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area.  Finding your feet in
Teleplace's technology will be a challenge; this is not a straight-forward
Smalltalk application, using tea-time, tweak, lots of server-side work and
so on.  So to find one's feet being in the office will really help.  Best
that you send in your resumes if you're interested, stating your residency
requirements, and let us see where things go from there.

best
Eliot