Separate TeaTime (was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Teleplace is hiring...)

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Wed Dec 8 06:36:14 UTC 2010

Wikipedia says goes back even further than that:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futures_and_promises

However, what was (or is) using them as a core aspect of the framework
besides Croquet/Cobalt?

Nothing gets shared in Croquet without using the future message and the
ability to create things without sharing is relatively new, I thought.

Lawson