[squeak-dev] Mantis 5669 for trunk

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Thu Dec 9 21:37:23 UTC 2010

At 3:28 PM -0600 12/9/10, Chris Muller apparently wrote:
>I wonder if we could get away with merely registering an additional
>FileService to spawn straight from the FileList, if that would satisfy
>you Ken?

Well in the Workspace menubar menu I'm seeing I'm seeing save contents to file..., but no open. It doesn't make sense to have to go somewhere else to do that.

The issues are discussed in the mantis report.

I would like a convenient way to programmatically save all my Workspaces to text files, then reload them for migration into a new image.

Ken