[squeak-dev] Open Cobalt on Squeak 4.1 is available

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 11 13:15:56 UTC 2010

Hi Matthew,
is there any consensus/conclusion on sticking to Squeak 4.1 or coming 4.2
as the official base for Cobalt?

If so, what's the status? (I have seen krestianstvo SDK but got
blocked in front of too much russian text/code...)

Thanks a lot for your feedback
Bye
Enrico

--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick