[squeak-dev] Mantis 5669 for trunk

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Dec 11 22:30:13 UTC 2010

Hi Ken,

For configuring my images I have a separate package. In each new trunk image I type the following.

Installer cache install: 'BpImageConfiguration'.
BpImageConfiguration configure

The assumption is that the image is in a directory with a package-cache subdirectory which includes the latest mcz for the BpImageConfiguration package. The configure method sets my preferences, configures Monticello repositories and loads code I always want to have, e.g. OCompletion.

Cheers,
Bernhard