[squeak-dev] 4.2 next steps

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 02:09:52 UTC 2010

Hey cool, even I can remember that:P I really like how it's just one thing
to have to run. I'll probably continue to really like how it's just the one
the thing to have to run for as long as I remain the community CI-server er
hum:) I wonder how the Hudson effort is coming along...

Oh hey! Updates are finished.

--
Casey Ransberger