[squeak-dev] Re: [Vm-dev] A Git-based VM sources repositories for you

Stefan Marr squeak at stefan-marr.de
Tue Dec 14 22:31:31 UTC 2010

Hi:

On 14 Dec 2010, at 22:23, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> http://gitorious.org/squeak-vm/blessed
Nice, does any of the git gurus have an idea how I could use that to downstream updates to relevant plugins into the RoarVM repo?

I have no idea whether it is possible in a tool supported way, since the directory structure has changed and we needed to patch at least some of the plugins for our purpose...

But since it is now also in a git repo, perhaps there is some magic?

Thanks
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr