[squeak-dev] Mouse buttons (was: Browser pane width adjustment)

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Wed Dec 15 00:53:35 UTC 2010

At 7:38 PM -0500 12/14/10, Chris Cunnington apparently wrote:
>I usually press command+click for blue (halos).
>I usually press control+click for yellow (menu).
>
>I kept trying to press them together in some kind of timing to do the trick. Didn't work.
>
>Go to SystemPreferences>>Mouse and activate a Secondary Button for your mouse. (There are lots of options.) Now  you can click on a window and get the halos (it's a blue click).
>
>Now hold your finger down on the Control button and then click with the blue click function you just activated. Then you'll see it.

Tried this, and it appears that the cntl is being ignored, just get the halos.
Doing it this way seems slightly different than doing cntl-cmd-leftclick, which brings up the menu that has 'grab' at the first selector.

I didn't try the info.plist modification, preferring to do it theoretically. :)

Ken