[squeak-dev] Mouse buttons (was: Browser pane width adjustment)

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 03:42:45 UTC 2010

"This does not compute to me.
I don't have a blue button, how do I get it to have blue directly?"

There are two ways:

1. Click sharply on your trackpad while hovering over a window. A halo will appear around it. That means its a blue
button.

2. Go to System Preferences>>Mouse and see the arrows pointing to your mouse.

http://www.smalltalktelevision.com/syspref.png

Make one say Secondary Button. That will also produce a halo, and so will be a blue button.

Depress the Control button before firing your mouse/trackpad, and you have it.

Chris