[squeak-dev] Re: Mac App Store opens January 6

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 00:42:44 UTC 2010

I don't know much about Apple Store nor Apple itself because here in
Argentina are so expensives, but seems that a lot of people is selling
solutions using this way.

Is not a bad idea to push our "products" in all the possible places,
and the Eliot suggestion make me think about if we could have some own
repo of ready to use squeak/pharo solutions were each author can offer
their products (free or not, open or not) as a way of concentrate a
portfolio of Smalltalk (aka Pharo/Squeak/other dialects?) solutions.

A sort of Smalltalk Store..........I know that is not a big difference
against any other software repository (as cnet, tucows, etc) only that
here we could join forces in some ways to try to sell/offer our
solutions......Could work?

Cheers.