[squeak-dev] Shocked...

Michael Davies mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 16:57:32 UTC 2010

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the kind words about the recent posts. Of course by far the
lion's share of the credit goes to the people who create and share such
great projects in the first place.

In addition to the approaches already mentioned, there are a few other ways
to keep in touch with new postings to the Weekly Squeak:

-- The squeak.org homepage always shows the most recent posts (and is in
fact the leading source of inbound traffic to the site).

-- New posts are also tweeted to my Twitter feed @mykdavies on Twitter - I
am a "low volume" tweeter, so I won't fill your queue.

-- If you have a WordPress account, you can subscribe for email
notifications from other WordPress blogs. I suppose it's possible to set up
such an account using the list email address, but I suspect we would get
occasional WordPress announcements coming to the list. If people are
prepared to risk this, I would be happy to set this up.

Having said that though, I always enjoyed (the other) Michael's round up
emails, and would be pleased to see them resume.

Thanks,
Michael