[squeak-dev] Creative Commons assets

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 20:25:49 UTC 2010

I don't want to distract from your question about CC licensing, which
I think is a good question, but perhaps there are some truly free
icons out there we can pick from, just quickly to get some "new paint"
into the place?

I'm definitely interested in seeing Squeak refreshing its icon-set,
but less interested in wrangling about licensing semantics.  I'm sure
we can forward your question to the SFC and hope for a clear-cut
answer.  In the meantime, are there are _free_ icons worth
considering?

 - Chris