[squeak-dev] "welcome" projects for 4.2

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Tue Dec 21 16:15:48 UTC 2010

I like the ease of button loading projects.  It is almost like Android
Market except that everything is free.  It would be interesting to see a
dynamic package list with categories and most popular on top all with nice
buttons to load and update the code.  Dynamic to me means external so
probably the most important welcome project for now is a link to
squeaksource.

Ron Teitelbaum

Squeak