[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Monticello-bp.413.mcz

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Thu Dec 23 18:12:56 UTC 2010

Dear core developers,

Are there any reasons not to add Monticello-bp.413.mcz to the trunk?

I would like to make sure that in the new Squeak 4.2 trunk image there are no obsolete PackageInfos. Do PackageList open and compare it with the packages in the Monticello Browser. There are packages like BabySRE, Morphic-CandidatesForGo, Morphic-TrueType which seem to be leftovers from the past.

There were several threads about this:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-December/155778.html
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-November/154868.html

Cheers,