[squeak-dev] Scamper in FunSqueak

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 08:41:35 UTC 2010

On 12/28/10 5:49 PM, "Sean P. DeNigris" <sean at clipperadams.com> wrote:

> Has anyone been able to load webpages via Scamper in FunSqueakCog4.2?  When I
> click on any of the links on the home page, the status bar says "downloading
> [url]..." indefinitely.
>
> Thanks.
> Sean

I update the image last Monday, so I have 10813
When open MonticelloBrowser and go to http://www.squeaksource.com/Ladrillos/
, takes time to update all repos (think this is Metacello) but do not hangs.
Select Scamper-edc.13.mcz , load and you have this old friend.
I add to NewYearSqueak

Still fighting with Aida.
Janko helps , but still same funny things.
Pages do not loads well in web browsers like Firefox, Safari or Chrome.

If you don't see me on skype or IRC is because we was in Summer, and power
supply collapse.
Many blackouts and when you have electricity, chances is not cable/internet.

Edgar