[squeak-dev] [Fwd: System-mpe.241.mcz]

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Feb 2 02:58:01 UTC 2010

Folks -

Just as an FYI, I'm going to move this submission out of the inbox and
into treated because there is an issue with its interplay with the
MCConfiguration>>logToFile preference. The code breaks if logToFile is
off and it's not clear to me how one would reconcile the two preferences
(i.e., whether turning on showUpdatesinWorkspace should automatically
enable logToFile etc).

I'd encourage a resubmission with those two topics addressed.

Cheers,
   - Andreas