[squeak-dev] Sets with nil

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Feb 2 05:54:38 UTC 2010

Folks -

Since I just integrated Igor's Set with nil support into our production
images (after finding a heinous method called setSize in class Bag which
people used to write aCollection asBag setSize instead of aCollection
asSet size) I did the same in the trunk.

I found that the code was already rotten a bit but hopefully the tests
account for most of it. Test coverage is probably incomplete in
particular for cases involving nil; more tests are definitely helpful.
And of course if you find any issues with the changes please report them.

Cheers,
   - Andreas