[squeak-dev] Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2010 is On......

askoh askoh at askoh.com
Wed Feb 3 01:33:16 UTC 2010

Hi:

Below is the email reply I got from Leslie Hawthorn to my query. So a
Smalltalk Group of some sort will be good for everyone. They had turned down
Squeak's application last year because they wanted to support projects with
more critical mass.

All the best,
Aik-Siong Koh

Hi Askoh,

Yes, I think that would be most welcome. Please do apply again. The org
application questions are in the FAQ from 2009 and will not change much for
2010 if that helps you prepare.

Best,
LH