[squeak-dev] 3.11 questions

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Feb 3 16:52:59 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-02-03 at 09:34 -0600, Chris Muller wrote:
> Do I
> just save my new Files package to http://source.squeak.org/inbox?  I
> don't see much of anything else in there, is this still the process?
> Where can I learn about how to contribute?

Weeks ago you were sent an invitation to become a core-dev which would
allow you to commit directly to trunk.  To accept that invitation simply
create an account on source.squeak.org and as soon as I notice I will
add you to the core-dev group.

For those not in the core-dev group the inbox is world writable.  The
idea is that submissions found there be evaluated by any core-dev
member.  If the submission is considered valid copy or merge it into the
trunk as appropriate, if there is a problem move it to the Treated Inbox
and contact the submitter with comments.

Ken