[squeak-dev] Trouble updating from trunk

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Wed Feb 3 17:40:05 UTC 2010

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010, casimiro barreto wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just installed VM (trunk/svn) & downloaded last non-alpha image from

The non-alpha images are older than the alpha images and I guess they are
only kept for historical reasons. If you download an older image and press
the update button, you will end up with the latest image + the changes
newer than the latest image.
The only reason to use the older images is to test the update process
from an intermediate state.

Levente