[squeak-dev] [Cuis] System-StartupManager(alpha)

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 5 17:55:53 UTC 2010

> Hi Keith,
>
> I think this work on startup and shutdown lists is great. I'll happy
> to load it into Cuis.
I hope that you will take a look at InstallStream's too.

> Just a request. Please try to be clearer in your wording. Saying "The
> latest instructions for working on
sorry should read, "working on _top_of_ Cuis2.0", and I could add (using
bazaar/launch pad to collaborate)

I have left space for you to join us,  on launchpad I haven't named any
of my branches, anything other than ~/keithy/...-kph making it clear
that my code is not official.
> Cuis2.0 are here:" or "Using the Cuis2.0 kernel images form Juan
> Vuletich" might lead people to think that this is the official release
> and release process for Cuis, or that there are no other way to use
> the Cuis image. Being more explicit in that this is the community
> collaboration process you suggest for Cuis would be great.
Perhaps I could make a video showing the development cycle at some point

Keith