[squeak-dev] Donating money to Squeak

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Feb 5 18:03:10 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Ralph" == Ralph Boland <rpboland at gmail.com> writes:

Ralph> My open source project, written in Squeak, will have a donate
Ralph> button which brings up a page for those interesting in donating
Ralph> to my project, including money.  The page will also list other
Ralph> open source projects that my project depends on that accept
Ralph> donations.  I checked the Squeak website but could find no link
Ralph> describing how to make financial donations.
Ralph> Is there such a link?

Not yet.  And whatever thing we're doing now will be different in a
month or so, as we're about to join the Software Freedom Conservancy,
so you would be making donations there, perhaps earmarked for Squeak.