[squeak-dev] [Q] How to force Web Browser to refresh Squeak world

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Feb 6 12:59:56 UTC 2010

On 2/6/10 11:33 AM, "Juan Vuletich" <juan at jvuletich.org> wrote:

> Perhaps you can explain a little bit what are you doing? Perhaps send an
> URL for others to see? So far, I didn't understand what's this about.
>
> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich

Very simple

Suppose you wish see you Squeak into Firefox,Safari, Chrome, etc.
And not wish deal with heavy weights like Seaside.
So you serve the screen with Kom + HV2.
I think this is the most simple way, but maybe exist other .
For Web Browsers works, you must follow html rules
I follow http://www.w3schools.com/ , which have tons of useful references.

And thanks for give me the chance of say the code still need polish.
Some javascript I suppose.
The mouse clicks on Firefox , etc is some like

http://localhost:8080/click/?button=4&textIn=Input+this+Text&point.x=124&poi
nt.y=64

This is processed in Squeak , but the changed screen is not send back to
running Web Browser

Very thanks.

Edgar