[squeak-dev] Community

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 06:43:21 UTC 2010

The people of the Squeak community have been the most encouraging,
supportive, informative, and above all, friendly, of any open source
project I've yet to encounter.

The quality of the people in this community, and the range of
experience in this group, are truly without par. I feel that this is
an experience of a quality that I won't soon have again.

I have never felt so welcomed.

Sorry for the noise, but I really wanted to thank all of you. You've
changed the way that I think about software in very profound ways.

Thank you, thank you, all of you.

--
Ron