[squeak-dev] Re: Generators in Smalltalk?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Feb 11 05:11:02 UTC 2010

Lukas Renggli wrote:
> I've fixed that. There could be more bugs, as I've never used them
> beyond the anecdotical examples showing off runtime reflection.

I uploaded a version that fixes two more issues, one affecting the use
of reset and unwind blocks and one that affected error handling in
Generators. If people want to try this, you can install:

Installer installUrl:
'http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/continuations/Generator-ar.5.mcz'

and check it out. To me this looks pretty damn ready for use, if I hear
no strong objections be prepared to find this merged into the
Collections package Real Soon Now.

Cheers,
   - Andreas