[squeak-dev] Generator example: Nested log file compression

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Feb 11 06:42:09 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> writes:

Andreas> Now that we have both a compression algorithm and generators, let's put them
Andreas> together. Attached is a (slightly more compact) version of my compression
Andreas> script for Eliot that can be used like this:

Could I nudge someone to look at Xtreams instead?  I think you're reinventing
a lot of stuff that's already done, and from what I understand, Cincom is
putting Xtreams under the MIT license.