[squeak-dev] Re: week of cilantro

osp at aloha.com osp at aloha.com
Thu Feb 11 11:40:03 UTC 2010

> My apologies for including this group in a family message.  I hope you
> all found my mistake amusing and not annoying.
>
> -Ralph

As I am reading this it is almost lunch time and now my lunch looks totally
pathetic. Can I eat at your house?

Oh, and about that snow day, and someone in South America I think it was
could not resist a tease. Well, me neither. In Honolulu it is 75F. I rode
my bike to work, despite some passing showers at sunrise. No rain on my
ride. Another lovely winter day.

Ok, enough OT, back to the trunk, and generators, and all that good squeaky
stuff.

BTW, our hotels have excellent wifi, so you can come and still work. Sound
good?

Gary Dunn
Honolulu
http://openslate.net/