[squeak-dev] Re: Forkiness, Standards, and the Balkans

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 03:50:46 UTC 2010

Thanks for your reply!

I will look into the ANSI group, but I must admit that I don't think
the ST-2012 spec looks anything like a traditional (read: ANSI) spec.

Here's a hint: we need to support rapid development. I also think
there really won't ever be a level playing field. So I think (and it's
only an opinion) that the standard will manifest itself first as a
test suite.

And wouldn't that be cool?

--
Ron