[squeak-dev] Yet another Morphic package

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Feb 12 10:59:51 UTC 2010

On 2/12/10 4:05 AM, "Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> Folks -
> I want to make some further progress with shrinking Morphic just a
> little more. Unfortunately, MorphicExtras is currently too unweildly to
> work through in its entirety so I'll need a new package to move things
> to. I'm planning to call this "MorphicAddOns" to denote that everything
> that goes here can be loaded and unloaded but if anyone has a better
> name I'm all ears.
> Cheers,
>    - Andreas

Guidelines for Street and Building Naming and Numbering

Mews provided it does not repeat the name of the road from which access is

I like thinking Squeak is a tall Building, kind of Empire State.

Don't found English names for "Entrepiso"

Wikipedia tells

Displacement from ground level British convention American convention
3 story heights above ground "3rd floor" "4th floor"
2 story heights above ground "2nd floor" "3rd floor"
1 story height above ground "1st floor" "2nd floor"
at ground level "Ground floor" "Ground floor" or "1st floor"

So FirstFloorMorphic ?

My 5 centavos de peso