[squeak-dev] Yet another Morphic package

Gary Dunn osp at aloha.com
Fri Feb 12 20:55:00 UTC 2010

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 22:05:21 -0800 Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> Folks -
>
> I want to make some further progress with shrinking Morphic just a
> little more. Unfortunately, MorphicExtras is currently too unweildly to
> work through in its entirety so I'll need a new package to move things
> to. I'm planning to call this "MorphicAddOns" to denote that everything
> that goes here can be loaded and unloaded but if anyone has a better
> name I'm all ears.
>
> Cheers,
>    - Andreas

To me, "MorphicAddOns" suggests things that are not morphs, in the manner of "plug-in" ... things that extend the capabilities of morphs. "LoadableMorphs" expresses your intent clearly. I offer "EpiMorphs." It retains the Greek reference, although the meaning is slightly off.
--
Gary Dunn, Honolulu
osp at aloha.com
http://openslate.net/