[squeak-dev] [ANN] SL3.11-9375-alpha.zip

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Feb 14 12:26:46 UTC 2010

http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/SqueakLight/SL3.11-9375-alpha.zip

Here all could try my view of how deal with a base reduced image

I made a new SqueakV3dot11.sources which I put into the .zip

I unload all now is loadable again.

Changes:

I add 9372MCConfigurationForSL3dot11.4.cs , so when you upload the image,
only the packages in PackageList new packageList  is updated.
Faster and to will.
And the upload made numbered .cs for each , you could fileOut and put in no
Monticello image if you like.

Naturally, some packages change of trunk .
If you update and trunk downloads delete my changes, well...

But I hope Andreas improve the changes and made a base version smarter soon.

Edgar

P.S. And the BatMorph is in remember all Squeak is fun!