[squeak-dev] Updated trunk image (Squeak3.11-9371-alpha.zip)

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:17:53 UTC 2010

Hi Nicolas:

ok, thanks by your comments, is exactly as I think is Squeak in these days.

But I disagree with this opinion:

> Of course, if you've got plenty of money and know exactly where you
> want to go, then you can hire plan and control...

I don't think that is a money problem.....or shouldn't be (at least that be
a problem of the egg and chicken).

But is not needed money to coordinate....or to establish some sort of
roadmap. Well, are just opinions, but I think that any project need to
have users,
real users, to stay alive and healthy.

Thanks again by the comments.

Cheers.