[squeak-dev] I Want Keith Hodges Banned

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 00:53:04 UTC 2010

I think it's time.

This is a Google Talk called: How Open Source Projects Survive Poisonous
People

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSFDm3UYkeE

It's not that Keith is calling Germans dictators, which makes me ill. It's
because he's getting in the way of what I want. I want this board and its
mandate to move to its stated goals as fast as it can: new license; more
Andreas wizardry, better image.

Keith Hodges has boundless energy for conflict. This has been going on for a
couple of months now. He lies low and then he catches the ear of some people
and energy from some very talented board members gets drained into the sands
of nothing. This is a cycle that is going to repeat itself like a sine wave.
I want him banned.

Chris Cunnington