[squeak-dev] Re: a little more due process

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Feb 17 06:58:08 UTC 2010

keith wrote:
> I just imagine the pains you have behind the scenes to mangle difficult
> changes through your updates system.

But Keith, that's *my* pain not yours and I'm not asking you to share
it. If you push your contribution into the inbox, I'll find a way of
can help. I've done this several times, including the closure bootstrap
and compiled method trailers. It could be done for MC 1.5/1.6 as well
once they're ready and pass the acid test of being able to go through
and load all the updates that have been published so far.

Cheers,
   - Andreas