[squeak-dev] Re: a little more due process

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Feb 17 07:14:28 UTC 2010

keith wrote:
>>>  There were no emails from any member of the board for 8 weeks.
>
> I got that number by looking at my inbox.

Yes, it is correct that the board didn't communicate with you for eight
weeks. However, there was communication between me (the board liaison)
and Matthew (the release team leader) during this period regarding 3.11
status and progress. I excluded you initially because you didn't seem
interested in these discussion (you hadn't responded at all in the prior
exchange) and later on it felt inappropriate.

Cheers,
   - Andreas