[squeak-dev] Re: Virtual System Window

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:25:42 UTC 2010

I am very interested in Gary's question too.  I've long wanted a
"FirefoxMorph" that is, basically, just the "content area" of the
firefox (or any decent browser) window, as a plain rectangle which
could be embedded into another Morph.  Of course, I would want the
FirefoxMorph to give me access to the browser via a minimal Smaltalk
API for operating the FirefoxMorph, but they would simply be forwarded
to a real running Firefox executable.

Such a thing could allow great integration of the web _within_ the
Squeak environment.

Forget whether something like this is available now; I'm sure it
isn't.  But it is even *possible*?