[squeak-dev] Re: Board 2010 who and for what ? (Re: Supporting releases (Re: I Want Keith...)

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Thu Feb 18 09:46:00 UTC 2010

Hi guys!

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Seconded. And besides the work on the Board, Ken kept our servers running almost all by himself in the past years, without making any fuzz about it. Bet many people don't even know.
>
> Ken, if you would not have to do any more box admin work, would you consider running again? Please?
>
> All: who would volunteer to take over some of the admin tasks? I promise to put in some of my own time into this, too.

I can probably do more than I have done during the last year, and if it
can make Ken rerun I am happy to do it!

As always it is interesting to look back on history. Some of you
remember that the first real Election held was in 2006. Here is a post
from me discussing the result of that first real Election:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2006-February/101025.html

I am very, very pleased to hear that Ken has proved me right in the
board of 2009, three years later. :)

regards, Göran

PS. Note that Bert and Craig are the only names from that first
legitimate elected board that are on the current.