[squeak-dev] I'm running for the board

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 12:22:43 UTC 2010

Hello Andreas,

I'd like to thank you for the job you've done so far during your
mandate. Your effort to move Squeak forward is noticeable and a clear
improvement from my point of view.

Does your upcoming nomination include a plan in regard to
documentation, localization, deployment, and other incentives to
attract more commercial developers to use Squeak? Questions that I'd
be interested to read from every board member. :)

Documentation is always a considerable factor in the adoption of a
programming language, especially on commercial standpoint. I'd like to
suggest a new documentation team to fit the bill. There is apparently
no such team according to Squeak's team page.

Ian.

--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/