[squeak-dev] [BUG] Filelist2 select files

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Feb 19 08:15:37 UTC 2010

On 2/19/10 12:42 AM, "Chris Muller" <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry about that Edgar.  If you load Tools-cmm.187 I think the problem
> will be fixed.  If not, please let me know.
>   - Chris

Do not sorry.
Seems the guilty was me not knowing David change Morphic/MVC
dependencies .
But seeing your code I understand the trouble, amaze me how the thing work
before and all was fixed with three different ways.

1) I made trouble and solution, using mac logic and name as the code when
this happen seems need  it.

At this time I smell some odd and bother Andreas

2) David know what is going on and fix

3) You know the code which shows why first have sense instead name.

And very happy you run for the Board, have my vote.

More happy people start to work together nicely and have the chance to learn
of good Smalltalkers.

Edgar