[squeak-dev] Towards a Trunk Release [help needed]

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 11:52:04 UTC 2010

Hi Edgar and Squeakers:

First of all let me congratulate you Edgar by your new release team leader
position (is confirmed, right?). You deserve it!.

About suggestions:

- I said several times that would like to see the Shout Workspace working on
Squeak, currently on an updated image if you install it from Universes it
install and opens but you can't see the colorized syntax. May be I'm doing
something wrong or missed something?

- Trying to install ODBC (from Universes) the prereq FFI start loading, but
soon I get: UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #version

Cheers.
Germán.