[squeak-dev] Towards Squeak 4.0 [help needed]

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 04:57:36 UTC 2010

On Friday 19 February 2010 02:00:46 pm Andreas Raab wrote:
>  In fact, it might be good to roll a 4.0beta straight from 3.10.2
> and have that available for final discussions with SFC.
+1.

We could announce a 4.0beta or even a 4.0rc for now and then go for 4.1 when
SFC comes through. The vm and image has significant changes from the 3.x
branch. In all fairness, we should bump major version to 4.x. The beta or rc
tag should be sufficient warning not to use it in production.

I would be happy to be part of the release team. Please count me in.

Onward ho! .. Subbu