[squeak-dev] Re: Help system now for Squeak and Pharo

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Feb 20 06:23:08 UTC 2010

Wow, that's *very* nice. Is there a way of registering custom pages and
navigate directly to them? I'd like to try to add the stuff that's
currently in the help menu and have those entries go directly into the
help system (the idea being that someone looking at any of these items
also sees the other help entries).

Cheers,
   - Andreas