[squeak-dev] OCompletion don't works on trunk image

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Sun Feb 21 15:39:18 UTC 2010

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010, Germán Arduino wrote:

> I'm trying to check the dev tools I used to use on a daily basis, and
> OCompletion don't works
> neither in trunk.
>
> After install it from Universes, opening a workspace and trying to
> type something I get:

I still think that you shouldn't use Universes, since it's mostly
abandoned.

> SmalltalkEditor(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #model

Let's face it, developers who only use Pharo don't care about Squeak,
though there are people, who try to fix things, with some success.

To load OCompletion to a trunk image, do this:
(Installer ss project: 'OCompletion')
 	install: 'OCLoader';
 	install: 'Ocompletion' "For the latest version"

This will load Shout which has conflicts with Shout-Core (Trunk images use
Shout-Core), so later updates to the Shout-Core package will require
merging.

Levente