[squeak-dev] Re: Towards Squeak 4.0 [help needed]

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:03:45 UTC 2010

On 22 February 2010 13:42, Germán Arduino <garduino at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/2/22 Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de>:
>> Ronald Spengler wrote:
>>>
>>> I need a list of requirements if I'm going to lead anything (I don't
>

> Sorry Andreas, if I'm not wrong you offered the Release Team position
> to Edgar and
> he answered yes. And now the offer is also to Roland.
>
> I'm missing something?

Honestly, i'd like to see someone with better English communication
abilities than Edgar.
As to me, this is the main barrier between us - often i completely DNU
what Edgar says.
Or.. maybe its just me. If so, then forget what i'm saying.
I just thinking that understanding each other is the key to success.

@Edgar: Please don't take this as an offense, but i had to say it.
And, of course, i'm not questioning your programming skills and Squeak
experience.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.