[squeak-dev] Re: Xtreams under the MIT License

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Feb 22 16:48:48 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> writes:

Andreas> Very nice (and quick turnaround!). Anyone looking at porting it?

I'm motivated to want to do it, but until I start putting cash into my
checking account, my time is 110% allocated to marketing and sales calls.

(As in, I'm broke, and have no confirmed income lined up, and getting
more scared every day.)