[squeak-dev] [ReleaseReport] Some bugs..

Balázs Kósi rebmekop at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:04:45 UTC 2010

Hi,

>    1   When you drag and drop a project on the image, you have
> MessageNotUnderstood: MultiByteFileStream>>dirAndFileName
Could you be more specific how to reproduce this. I started up a
recent trunk image; fiddled with some windows; clicked save project in
the Projects menu;
quit the image; restart the image; dragged and dropped the saved pr file;
loaded like a charm. I never did that before, and was quite amazed :)
This happend on osx with 4.2.2beta1U vm, and trunk image 9412.

>    2  If you have open a TextMoph , select some and try to change the text
> via the lower pink button you have MessageNotUnderstood: TextStyle
> class>>availableTextStyleNames
I found this, although I failed to bring any pink buttons to the game. Just
try to change the textstyle in any editor with "set style...(K)" in
the context menu. I uploaded Morphic-kb.350 to The Inbox to fix this.
Actually I found a
"lower pink button", the color picker halo, which is another thing I never tried
and made my day a little bit more colorful :)

>     3 If you add some like the Games, the Objects catalog shows , the Object
> flaps no.
If you recreate the flap it will contain Games. I've done it via
"destroy all shared flaps", "install default shared flaps" in the
World menu > flaps...
I've loaded games with the st attached to:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-November/141382.html

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-February/144727.html

>     5 Confirmation . Smalltalk condenseChanges works ?
It does. My changes shrink from ~14.9MB to ~9.7MB.

Balázs