[squeak-dev] [Squeak 4.0] Anyone know much about the format of the sources/changes files?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Feb 25 01:38:38 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Ronald" == Ronald Spengler <ron.spengler at gmail.com> writes:

Ronald> Good people of Squeak,
Ronald> We need to have a license statement at the top of our sources file for
Ronald> the 4.0 release. I've been futsing with it without success.

Ronald> I've tried:

Ronald> 'foo'!
Ronald> 'foo'!!
Ronald> !'foo'!

(I think) The sources file is always accessed according to byte offsets.  Look
at the code for #condenseSources, and make sure the first thing it does is
write the license before rewriting everything else.