[squeak-dev] [Ann] [Cuis] Cuis 2.2 released

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Feb 25 14:04:59 UTC 2010

keith wrote:

>>> Juan, please could you at least, as a minimum, include something to
>>> handle a script from the command line. I have provided LaunchScript
>>> as a throwaway solution that uses the old startup mechanism. (my
>>> builds soon replace it with StartUpManager1.0)
>>>
>>> You can obtain it via: #> bzr branch lp:~smalltalkers/cuis/release
>>
>> I installed bazar in my windows box. running that in the bazar
>> command shell, and running
>>       C:\Archivos de programa\Bazaar>bzr branch
>> lp:~smalltalkers/cuis/release
>
> Sorry I think the above assumes you have a launchpad member (mental
> note), try this
>
> bzr branch https://launchpad.net/~smalltalkers/cuis/release
>
> Keith

Got it. Thanks. Any other contribution you consider ready for
integration? For example the sources 32 limit?

I also need your statement that the code is under the MIT license, and
not under the "Be Nice MIT" or any other license. I just can't afford
the consequences of loading non strictly MIT code in Cuis.

Thanks,
Juan Vuletich