[squeak-dev] Where is there a working Squeak VM?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 04:57:16 UTC 2010

Excellent, thanks for setting me straight.  From squeak.org, I had
gone to the "download" link in my search for the VM.  I hadn't noticed
the Links section with Squeak VM section.

My only suggestion would be that we try to co-locate all of the files
necessary for a running system, whether that be
http://squeak.org/Download/ under the heading "Virtual Machine", or
under "Latest Development" (which would be from the ftp.squeak.org
site) or squeakvm.org.

Thanks again,  Chris