[squeak-dev] Re: SystemChangeNotifier and Announcements

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Sat Feb 27 15:59:10 UTC 2010

Balázs Kósi wrote:
> [1] First stab at the announcement hierarchy combining all changeKinds
> with their supportedKinds in AbstarctEvent subclasses:

The Deltastreams code uses SystemChangeNotifications of course, and we
did a few tweaks in order to have the events carry ALL information about
the change - which it didn't always do. One example was the class
comment change - it didn't carry the OLD comment.

So if you are about to rewrite all this - please make sure to carry both
state BEFORE and AFTER.

regards, Göran